Wednesday, July 22, 2015

SHORT STORIES AND POEMS PRESENTS: “THE HEADSHRINKER” LAST TIME ON HEADSHRINKER:

Doctor Calmer:  “Club Base 69, all about that base.’ ‘The doc says as he reads the words on the membership card.  He continues to read:
“Come out and shake your money maker with us.”  “Judging by the images on this card, I take it this club is about more than women shaking their booties.”
Stand: “You don’t know the half of it” “You know Doc.’ ‘Before this, I did not believe in God.”  “I believe now because the owner of this club must be the devil.”  I never met anyone so evil.” I once seen him take out 8 men by himself, and they shot him twice, but he still took them out with his bare hands, and drove himself to the hospital.”
Doctor Calmer: “Calm yourself Son.”  “We will get to the bottom of this”
This is how the logo appeared:




TO BE CONTINUED

Doctor Calmer: “How did you let this happened Son?”  “You mad such progress in our sessions, I thought you knew better than to join such an organization, with all your obsessive disorders”. “What were you thinking?”
Stand: “Doc, I was just thinking it looked like nice place to hang out at first.”  And it seemed nice at first but then some strange transactions on my bank account started accruing, and when I inquired about it, they assured me that it was a clerical error, pay it no mind and we will take care of it.”
Doctor Calmer: “Wait a minute!” “You said some of them out there knows more about what’s going on, you shouldn’t be talking here, the place could be under surveillance.
Stand: “Don’t worry Doc, I got it covered, He said as he pulled out a cell phone with an unusual device plugged into it.  “One of my latest creations”
Doctor Calmer: “What is that?”
Stand: “It is a special white-sound device the scrambles one’s personal conversations, so that no one can eavesdrop on you.”
Doctor Calmer: “Scrambled signals can be unscrambled Son.”
Stand: “Maybe so, however when they do, that’s when the software really goes to work and confuses them even more.”  “I call it my tower-of-babel program.” “It will sound like I’m kicking it with my homies, and pay it know mind,”
Doctor Calmer: “Very clever my Son.”  “I will pull some strings and get you immediately put in my custody under house arrest.”  “No one would dare try anything with me watching them.”  “After my report, they would have too much to explain.”
Stand:  “Thanks Doc!”  “You are a good man, here take one of my devices, in case we get separated, so I can call you safely when I can.”
Doctor Calmer: “Thank you.”  “I was wanting to learn more about that device.”
Stand: “I though you would.” “The instructions and specs will be sent to you e-mail.”
Officer 1: “You been in there long enough Doctor Calmer, You both need to come out now, or we will launch the tear gas immediately.”
As they were talking, Doctor Calmer had emailed a friend in the F. B. I., and arrange for Stand to be put under house arrest in his custody until things can be sorted out.  As they were diving up the Doctor shouted:
Doctor Calmer: “Do not launch the tear-gas.” “We’re coming out!”
TO BE CONTINUED
VON BRO’
BRAKE FREE





No comments:

Post a Comment