Thursday, March 26, 2015

“Obsession Phrases"5

 

Staring at me with such penetrating intensity that it made me a little uncomfortable. I thought about approaching her but quickly changed my mind because she didn’t have that curvy figure, graceful long legs or a tempting face that I always looked for. I mentally rejected her & removed her from my list of possibilities for that evening. But just as I started to walk away, I heard a mysterious voice…

“Hi! I am Kelsey.” I turned around & this woman was standing right next to me as she continued to stare at me with her chocolate brown eyes. “Oh Hi, I am Patrick” I said, with slight reluctance. But then, with a welcoming smile, she whispered something so magical into my ear that I couldn't help but be taken on a journey with her. The more she talked, the more intrigued I felt. Minutes turned into hours & I couldn’t take my eyes away from her, not even for a minute. I spent the rest of the night wrapped up in her words & although she appeared almost ordinary at first… Now I started liking everything about her. more

No comments:

Post a Comment