Sunday, March 22, 2015

………phrases 2

But, I wasn't going to give up. I wanted him to like me and I was willing to do whatever it took to make it happen. I don't know if it was a matter of pure luck or accident, but I discovered something which just didn't make this guy like me, it actually made him "LOVE" me like crazy. Moreover, within a very short amount of time, I turned into a true "Man Magnet" and men started flocking to me like bees to honey. What did I discover that changed everything for me you ask?

I'll tell you about it in a second, but before that let me explain something important... Have you ever seen a woman who can make any guy go absolutely crazy for her, and do the dumbest and sometimes even embarrassing things to please her? And at the same time have you ever seen a woman who does everything right, yet she is never able to get the love or attention she desperately desires from her man? Most women don't get this; in fact, most women dress sexy, cook great meals and try to logically convince a man to like them. …more

No comments:

Post a Comment