Wednesday, December 27, 2017

SHORT STORIES AND POEMS PRESENTS: “THE HEADSHRINKER” LAST TIME ON HEADSHRINKER:



FBI AGENT 1: "You are kidding me, a clone!" The doctor's expression was unusual.  "What are you thinking doc, I never seen that look on your face before, and I can't say that I like it?"

Dr. Calmer: "If my suspicions are correct, none of us are going to be very happy with this."  Show me some images of the fetus’s brain function, and magnify 150%."
When the image came on the monitor the doctor was in a state of shock.  As he suspected the clone's brain had been altered and the part of the brain that would cause a person to be inhibited to do bad had been cut off from the rest of its brain, leaving it open to suggestion.  "Good lord!"  " Did you run a test to see if this is the only one?

Lab tech: "Yes, I did Sir, and it seems to indicate thousands have been created."

Dr. Calmer: "THOUSANDS!!"

TO 
BE CONTINUED

FBI AGENT1: “Doc.  What does all this mean?”
Dr. Calmer is silent for a moment, as he stares in amazement.  And then he says:
Dr. Calmer: “I don’t really know.”  “Whoever, it does answers a lot of questions I had, but creates more questions to be answered.”  “This is out of hand, we need to get to the bottom of all this asap.”  “I am not sure what all this means, but I got a very bad feeling about this.

FBI AGENT1: “A bad feeling indeed!”  “I’m right with you on that.”
Back at the home-front, the Calmer resident is in for a big surprise.  There is a knock at the door and Mrs. Calmer opens the door:

Julie Calmer: “Hi mom, I’m home!”  “Did you miss me?”

Wife: “Julie dear, you are site for soar eye.”  “It is so good to see you, but your father is not going to like your timing.”

Julie Calmer: “Why mon?”  What’s going on?

Wife: “I want bore you with all the details, but you father is in deep with FBI again and I have been a nervous wreck.”  

Julie Calmer: “That bad hah?

Wife: “Worse!”

Julie Calmer: “Where can I find dad at now?

Wife: “FBI headquarters.”

Julie Calmer: I’m going down to see him, and see if I can be of some help.”  “By mom, love you.”

Back at headquarters.  Doctor Calmer gets a wonderful surprise.  His lovely daughter Julie, home from work overseas.

Julie: “Daddy!”

Dr. Calmer: “It is wonderful to see you, my beautiful child, but I wish you would have informed me that you were on the way.”  “The case we are working on is very dangerous and the scum we are up against is make it personal and he is targeting my family, because of the help I am giving the FBI.”  “However, I’m still glad you’re here, I have missed you so much”
Julie: “How can I help?”
Dr. Calmer: “You know I was just thinking of that.”  “My practice is suffering while I am working with the FBI.”  “Would you like to be Calmer and Calmer again, while you are here?”

Julie: “I’d love to papa!”  “I will open it up tomorrow.”  “Got to go bake home with mom now, eat with her, and then crash, jet-lag.”  “Love papa. Bye.”
Yes, you-guest-it.  Julie was his partner in his practice before she got an offer to work overseas.

Dr. Calmer: "Bye my dear, and see you in the morning."

TO BE CONTINUED


VON BRO’

No comments:

Post a Comment