Saturday, December 23, 2017

SHORT STORIES AND POEMS PRESENTS: “THE HEADSHRINKER” LAST TIME ON HEADSHRINKER:

FBI AGENT 1: "Why did it say, we all are going to die." "Surely God has the power to save all of his people!"  He said with very strong conviction.

Dr. Calmer: "Of course he does, pay that no mind, these were wicked spirits."  "It is their job to tell lies, and create mistrust."  "However, speaking relatively, the ones that may be saved are viewer than the ones that will side with the devil."  "He has been grooming most of mankind for years with the love of money and the love of pleasure rather than the love of God, as the good word says."  "Why did she look so much like my wife."  The doc said, while thinking out lowed."


FBI AGENT 1: "WHAT DID YOU SAY DOC?"

TO BE CONTINUED:

The FBI agent 1 was still confused:

FBI Agent 1: "I am still a little confused doc."  "I never remember reading anything about all of this in the bible or anywhere."  "How did you learn of this, and where can I learn more about this."

Dr. Calmer: "It is all written in the bible."  "It is just written in the part that most churches seldom preach from."

FBI AGENT 1:  "Oh! The old testament."  "That figures."

Dr. Calmer: "Check out the book of Ezekiel chapter 38.  It may shed some light on things.

FBI AGENT 1: "I will check that out promptly." "How did you learn so much about this?"

Dr. Calmer: "Some bible teachers that go from door to door."  "They sparked my interest in the bible and so I took up a diligent study of the word on my own."  "Everything they showed me was true.

FBI AGENT 1: "Oh yes, I know them."  "I know of them."  I always turned them away."  Never knew how insightful they could be."
A lab tech interrupted their conversation:

Lab tech: "You two need to get to the lab fast!"

In the lab, the tech has found signs of life inside the dead woman they had interrogated.  It was a fetus growing in her. The lab took the liberty to test its DNA and as they suspected it matched the doctors DNA.  However there was no signs that he had intercourse with her for it appeared to be a clone.

FBI AGENT 1: "You are kidding me,a clone!" The doctor's expression was unusual.  "What are you thinking doc, I never seen that look on your face before, and I can't say that I like it?"

Dr. Calmer: "If my suspicions are correct, none of us are going to be very happy with this."  Show me some images of the fetuses brain function, and magnify 150%."
When the image came on the monitor the doctor was in a state of shock.  As he suspected the clone's brain had been altered and the part of the brain that would cause a person to be inhibited to do bad had been cut off from the rest of its brain, leaving it open to suggestion.  "Good lord!"  " Did you run a test to see if this is the only one?

Lab tech: "Yes, I did Sir, and it seems to indicate thousands have been created."

Dr. Calmer: "THOUSANDS!!"

TO 
BE CONTINUED

VON BRO''



No comments:

Post a Comment