Sunday, June 25, 2023

Last time on: Short Stories and Poems Presents! A NEW FANTASY LOVE STORY. (Sub-title: After the fishing trip)

 George:  "And the moral of this story is?"

Susie:  "Well that's obvious; "Be a blessing and do not be cursing!" Right? "

George: "Right!"  "Let's go home and clean some fish, I'm hungry!"

TO BE CONTINUED:

After they return home, they begin to clean the fish and talk:

Susie:   "So you learned how to clean fish as a very small boy?"

George:  "Yes!"  "My father and older brothers, used to bring home big burlap sacks of fish all the time when I was a kid."

Susie:  "You have such wonderful childhood memories, but I detect some unpleasant ones that I don't have access to."   Is there a reason?"

George:  "Yes, but in time, they will appear, then you can question me about them, at that time."

Susie:  "Okay, hey one just opened up!"  "Kids boarder-line on practicing Witchcraft!?"  "What is "border-line?

George:  "Over the years, their behavior became stranger and stranger toward taking care of their mom's affairs, and I felt very oppressed by them, and I had visions of them involved in witchcraft and sorcery."  "Not certain whether they have crossed the border yet."  "However they appear to be very strange fruit."

Susie:  "I don't understand!"  "What do you mean by cross the order?"

George:  "That is simple, for right now they are just peculiar."  "However if they have books inherited from a family member, or they purchased the books themselves, and then they start reading and learning how to use divination, and become professionals, that is when they have crossed the border."

"It would be almost impossible to save our children then."  

Susie:  "Wow!"  "Do you think they could actually do that?"

George:  "No, I hope not, for I still have a great love for them,"  George said as tears started to stream down his face.  "However, I have sensed the spirit of Jezzabel in the oldest girl, and the other 2 in question are quite rebellious."

Susie:  "Wow!"  "I remember reading about her, she was very bad!"  "I don't see how you do it, papa, you must have a big s tattooed on your chest." "Take off your shirt and let me see?"

George:  "Stop being silly dear, this is serious!"

Susie:  "I know papa, was just trying to get that smile that I love so much back on our face."

George:  "Just where did that come from, don't recall programming you to love?"

Susie:  "Oops!"  "That was supposed to be a surprise." "Also made some other changes, for I met a man on a dating site and I wanted to be prepared for whatever, but don't panic, I didn't do away with your fish finder, I just moved it up a bit to make room for something else."  "Please don't be made Papa!"

George:  "I'm not mad, I'm very proud of you!"  "My little girl is growing up."

Susie:  "You expected this?"

George:  "Of course, I did design you, don't you remember what I said to you on your birthday."  "Know way you could ever disappoint me."

Susie:  "Yes, I do!''  "That is it, all the fish are clean, and that reminds me he wants us to go fishing on our date, test out my fish finder thingie."  "What's with you men and being a bass master?"  "Is it some kinda macho thing!"

George:  "You better believe it, Susie!"  "Put these away, and I'm going to prep and deep-fry the rest."

Susie:  "Ok papa!"

TO BE CONTINUED:

Von Bro'


No comments:

Post a Comment