Wednesday, February 7, 2024

BAPTIZED INTO JESUS'S DEATH PART 2(sub-title WHAT IS THE TAKEAWAY?)


                           WHAT IS THE TAKEAWAY?



                  What is the takeaway on this subject? 1. figurative torcher-stake, and 2. figurative Death.  However what will one torcher be, and what kind of death? This is strictly up to the individual.  Your case obviously is going to be different from the next one. I can only relate to the feeling I went through.  Not going to lie to you, and tell you that you are not going to want to do some kind of violent act to stop the inevitability of what is about to transpire. Just remember this: "YELLED PLACE TOTHE WRATH, VENGENCE IS MINE I SHELL REPAY, SAYS JEHOVAH!"  Then things will work out to your everlasting benefit.


                        MY FIRST THOUGHTS



                    The temptation to do violence to stop what I could clearly see was coming was almost unbearable. I just knew I was not going to make it through this situation, without doing a homicide. However as I said before, I paused for a time and meditated on the issues at hand, and finally, in my mind's eye, I found myself in the possible future in a maximum security prison for the criminally insane, arguing with Denzel Washington, because he did not want to play me in the Criminal Minds Episode Mini Series of my life as a cereal killer. because it would hurt his career to be stereotyped by portraying someone so insane.  That was the clencher for me.  It's just not worth it, being a cereal killer if you can't get Denzel to play you in the Criminal Minds Episode Mini Series of one's life as a cereal killer.   (Yes! I still got jokes!) I just sent emails and let things fall as they may.

 

 THE ONLY COMFORT I HAD AT THE TIME WAS A PROVERB


                  ""The end of a matter is better than its beginning So I was in a race to get to the end of the matter, without becoming a murderer.  It was not easy.  They were so single-minded about proving their lies about me, and had reason to believe, they turned some of my closest friends into some of their flying monkeys, by offering them a bribe.  The whole situation makes me appreciate how Jesus endured his torture because he had more than 12 legions of angels at his command that he could have called on to rescue him from that hour, but he did not.



              THE CONCLUSION OF THE MATTER


             Eccl; 12: 13. 14 states:  "The conclusion of the matter, everything having been heard, is: Fear the true God+ and keep his commandments,+ for this is the whole obligation of man.+ 14 For the true God will judge every deed, including every hidden thing, as to whether it is good or bad.+"



Von Bro" 

No comments:

Post a Comment