Saturday, January 7, 2017

"NEW EPISODES OF THE HEADSHRINKER"

SHORT STORIES AND POEMS PRESENTS: “THE HEADSHRINKER” LAST TIME ON HEADSHRINKER:


The next day:  At the state prison:
Club owner: “Well!” “The good doctor is making a house call in the prison.”  “What kind of answers to think I will give you to any question you have for me.”  He said in a very ferocious tone.
Doctor Calmer: “Whatever I need to know, you will give it to me.” “With or without your cooperation.”
Club owner:  “I am sorry my good doctor, but you caught me at a bad time, I was about to step out for a moment.”
Doctor Calmer: “That will be a neat trick, in a maximum security prison.”
Club owner:  “I am not into tricks.”  “No Dave Copperfield here.”  “However, Maybe and air strike!”
And just as he said “air strike”, “multiple explosions went off all over the prison yard.  Guards were scrambling everywhere. Yelling:  We are under attack!!
To be continued.


Our story returns with doctor Calmer knock semi-unconscious. Fading in and out of what he thought was reality and dreams.  Finally, he woke up in a place he did not recognize at all.

Doctor Calmer: “Where am I?” the doctor said, as he gazed around an elegantly furnished room.
Fake wife: “You’re back home, safe and sound my dear”
The doctor paused for a moment as he recalled the sound of his wife’s voice, right-away noticed something different in the tone.  Turning around to take a look, he noticed it was not his wife, but a good replica, but about 50 years younger.
Doctor Calmer: “Who are you?” …..and where is this place?”
Fake wife: “You are home dear,” and calm yourself, you have been through a lot.”  “A very bad bump on the head, short-term memory loss, and a slight concussion.”
“Lay back down, get some rest, things will make more since in the morning dear.”
The doctor quickly agreed for he though if someone would go through the trouble to fake all of this, they must be watching.  All he could remember clearly was the prison and that loud explosion.  So he laid back down.

TO BE CONTINUED:
VON BRO

No comments:

Post a Comment