Friday, February 22, 2019

SHORT STORIES AND POEMS PRESENTS: “THE HEADSHRINKER” LAST TIME ON HEADSHRINKER:

FBI AGENT 1: “Yes, I wondered what you might do to handle situations like that.” “That’s why you got the suit.”
“I always liked the way you think.”  “After this is all over doc, I’m coming to your office for therapy, If I survive this, I am sure I’m going to need it.
Another agent comes in: “We have to go sir, clone riot in the Centers Mall.”
Doctor: “This is it men.”  “Body-armor on and load the units and let's roll out!”

TO BE CONTINUED.

As the army troops, and FBI officers roll out to the mall,  Dr. John Morton, creator of the "A. I. Bot" radios them and says:
THE DOCTOR: "A. I. Bots are in position!"
FBI AGENT 1: "Deploy them, We need to neutralize  this situation fast."
THE DOCTOR: "Roger."
DOCTOR CALMER: "Hi John, Good to be working with you again."
THE DOCTOR: "Me too!"  "How is that suit I made for you holding up?"
DOCTOR CALMER: "Working fine, I just had to update the neural data base, and now it is working fine.
THE DOCTOR: "Got to go, Bots have just engaged the clones."
FBI AGENT 1: "Roger!"
Suddenly the FBI transport is hit by a missile.  Although heavily armored, it turned over.  The doctor and agents quickly climb out and draw their weapons.
Doctor Calmer flies off in his suit to rear entrance.
As the doctor approaches the entrance, something strikes against his suit, and he crash lands on the back dock.
CLUB OWNER: "Well!" "Nice to see you again, good Doctor."  "Too bad it is going to be the last."
DOCTOR CALMER: "Well, you son-of-the-devil!"  "Never thought I would see you again, tough-guy!"
Doctor Calmer said as he just lays motionless as his suit powers off and reboots to come back online.
CLUB OWNER: "You remembered me!"  "I'm so touched, however I am a little disappointed in you, never thought would be so deceptive."  "It was not nice to hide your wife and kid from me."  "Does not matter,' for they can run, but they cannot hide," "Sooner or later, I will find them and capture them , and then I will have you by the balls and I will squeeze the life out of them."
Just as he said that, the doctors suit came back online.
DOCTOR CALMER: "You know something tough-guy?"
CLUB OWNER: "What?"
DOCTOR CALMER: "Your talk too much!" "The doctor said as he fired a electrical pulse from his risk bands, knocking him up against a wall and unconscious. 
FBI AGENT 1: "You okay doc.'  'I saw you go down."
DOCTOR CALMER: "I'm okay.' 'Suit was off-line for a moment, but I am good now, and I have a prisoner."
FBI AGENT 1: "Good." "A. I. Bots wrapped things up fast." We have 30 prisoners." "No Wounded."  "Meet you back at base."
DOCTOR CALMER: "Roger."

TO BE CONTINUED.

VON BRO'




No comments:

Post a Comment