Monday, February 18, 2019

SHORT STORIES AND POEMS PRESENTS: Last time on: "Dr. Cyborgstine"



Then the machine was turned on and then: THE A. I. BOT
WAS BORN.  Both male and female.  WARNING THOUGHT:
THEY ARE ONLY ABLE TO REPRODUCE WITH OTHER A. I. UNITS. If a human attempts to interact with it, they will be killed and the unit will explode.  That was found out the hard way.  The explosion leveled a mountain.

Dr. Morton:  "Thank you for attending my lecture on the New robot: 'The "A. I. BOT"'


TO BE CONTINUED

   The incident the doctor referred 

to about the one time a human tried to 

interact with one of the A. I. units, was 

when the project was just getting started.

  Warnings were given against such actions. 

Scientist’s felt that the results would be 

bad, however, they did not expect it to be so

 great. Fortunately, only one person was 

killed, a cleaning man working late and got 

curious. It cost him his life.

On a news show:

Host: “Doctor!”, “You’re A. I. Bot is 

trending on social media sites.  How do

 you feel?”

THE DOCTOR: “Terrified!”  I feel everyone is

after me for these things.” “And I am 

excited!”  “The is history in the making.” 

“Humans do not have to be put in danger 

neutralize dangerous situations.”  “The A. I.

bot can save the day!”

Host: “Yes! multiple applications for these 

robots;
1.  Military
2.  The police force
3.  Bomb squads
4.  Emergency vehicles
5.  Operating rooms, etc.
And they look and act so human, but far 

more.”  "Tell me though, why it killed the 

a human that tried to interact with

 sexually?”

THE DOCTOR: “Simple, it was just not designed

 to interact with humans, just other A. I. 

units of the opposite sex.”  “An autopsy of 

his remains indicated that when he tried to 

connect with it, he was vaporized,” and the 

Nano positronic brain, of the bot, was in a 

state of shock and built to an overload that 

caused every battery port and power cell to 

detonate simultaneously, causing a massive 

explosion.” “The thing is.”  “These bots are 

not sex toys.”  “They were created to help 

mankind in every way possible.”  “There prime

 directive:” “PROTECT HUMANS AT ALL COSTS.


“The bot was not prepared to process such 

information, and that led to an overload.”


Host: “Thank you Doctor.” “And that’s it for 

Center Town News.”

An officer rushing in said

OFFICER: “Doctor”, come with me,” “We need

your special bot team at the Center Mall,” 
“Riot.”

TO BE CONTINUED ON THE HEADSHRINKER
VON BRO’

No comments:

Post a Comment