Sunday, February 17, 2019

SHORT STORIES AND POEMS PRESENTS: “THE HEADSHRINKER” LAST TIME ON HEADSHRINKER:




Wife: "Honey, must you risk your sanity on that God-awful suit, it tried to take over your mind, you almost lost your identity to it."
Doctor: "I have made some improvements in the neural database."  "That should not happen again." "However, I did promise you that I would never use the suit ever again until the world was coming to an end, and I believe the end has arrived.

TO BE CONTINUED:

After all the recent events finally hit the proverbial fan, martial-law is declared, state wide.

Back at FBI HEADQUAURTERS:

FBI AGENT 1: “God help us, state-wide martial law!”
“Is your dreaded suit, ready?”
Doctor: “Yes!” “Ready like Freddy!”
The doctor’s suit was developed, back when he worked with FBI when he was much younger.  It is a multipurpose suit, with heavy armor. It responds to voice commands, brain waves and transforms to fit any given purpose and it can fly.
FBI AGENT 1: “You still haven’t explained to me your deepest concerns about these clones”
Doctor: “My deepest concerns are, all the damage they can do, and at the same time, ones might mistake them for me, and while am trying to hunt them down, other officers might open fire on me, not knowing what they are doing.”
FBI AGENT 1: “Yes, I wondered what you might do to handle situations like that.” “That’s why you got the suit.”
“I always liked the way you think.”  “After this is all over doc, I’m coming to your office for therapy, If I survive this, I am sure I’m going to need it.
Another agent comes in: “We have to go sir, clone riot in the Centers Mall.”
Doctor: “This is it men.”  “Body-armor on and load the units and let roll out!”

TO BE CONTINUED.

VON BRO'

No comments:

Post a Comment