Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Last time on: Short Stories and Poems Presents! A NEW FANTASY LOVE STORY. (Sub-title; Licensing offer!)

George:  "Anything is possible!"  "Most of your work is done."  "What would you like to do next?"  "Any more questions about what we discussed?" 

Susie:  "This conversation was a bit exhausting, and I feel I need to recharge my power cells before I finish dinner!"  "Also yes, I have lots of questions!"  "We can talk more later!"

George:  "It would be my pleasure!"

Susie:  "Great, got to go crash!"  As she goes up the stairs, she notices another memory file was made available, as a result of her conversation with him. file name: "Dream mode." She accessed it with excitement and anticipation. 

TO BE CONTINUED:

As She lay down, she started to charge her cells. After she was fully charged, when she shut down the dream mode kicked in.  The next day, before she rose, George got a call from the university. It was about a Licensing offer from a weapons manufacturer:

The phone rings:  He picks up.

George:  "Hello!"

Dean Spunkmyer: "George!"  "Do I have news for you!"

George:  "Spunkmyer!"  "What are you up to now!?"

Dean  "  ":  "I got an offer from Millborn Industries Inc., and they made a tender bid on the technology-based of your marvelous robot. "

George:  "Spunkmyer, you know I don't do weapons!"  "Why do you think I would be interested in this?"

Dean  " ": "George, baby!"  "I'm well aware of that, and would not have called if there was a conflict of interest involved!"  "I know and understand your stand on neutrality"  "However it is just the structural design, of your bot, that is perfect for their "Super Soulder Project!"

George:  "Spunkmyer, it sounds like a conflict to me!"

Dean:  "Just listen!?"  "You don't have to be involved physically."  "They just need your permission to use your design base, and will pay full royalties and a share of the profits!"

George:  "Sounds agreeable enough"  "However, my proceeds will have to be sent to a charity."  "I will not make bank off anything remotely connected to weapons or military!"

Dean  " ":  "Splendid!  I will get the paperwork drawn up and get it sent to you!" "Goodbye!"

George:  "Goodbye"

Susie:  "Morning my mentor, and precious love!"

George:  "That was an interesting greeting."  "What is it?"  He said noticing she was a bit troubled.

Susie:  "Your Susie homemaker 2000, is a little sad for you!"  "I accessed my dream mode for the first time and noticed my dreams were full of your memories of your wife and stepkids!"  "How did you ever keep from losing it!?"

George:  "Oh!"  "Well in the bible, King David had Abigail bring him back down off his high horse and his sword, I had everything I learned from God's word, plus his spirit!"  "That was enough!"

Susie:  "Word!"  "Why did the Netflix dream of your life get into my dreams?"

George:  "Netflix!?"  "That's an interesting analogy!" 

Susie:  "Yes, it sort of seemed like a bad, Netflix movie!"

George: "However, you are fairly new so your subconscious chip has not been loaded with issues of your life yet!"  "In time, you will have dreams of your own!"  "My memories just served as a placeholder, and to help you to understand me better!"

Susie:  "Outstand!"  "One question."  "What is the issue about the love of money?"

George:  "I will let the bible answer that." "When you finish your work, read this: Psalm 49th chapter"

Susie:  "Will do!"  "Going to work!"  As she worked, she recalled some of the music in her dream that he has composed himself, and was singing and humming as she worked!

TO BE CONTINUED:

VON BRO'


No comments:

Post a Comment