Saturday, May 20, 2023

Last time on: Short Stories and Poems Presents! A NEW FANTASY LOVE STORY. (Sub-title; The conversation!)

 George:  "We have two bedrooms, five guest rooms 3 full baths, and 1 half bath downstairs."  "Your bedroom is next to the bathroom in the upstairs hallway!"

Susie:  "Splendid!"  "I suppose there are more clothes in the closet for me to wear?"

George:  "Yes!"

Susie:  "I would like to pick out something that would be pleasing to you, for me to wear, any suggestions?"

George:  "No, my child!"  "Look through the wardrobe, and pick whatever you would like, for I trust your judgment!"  "Then come back down and sit with me in the living room."  "I would like to watch TV for a while before I retire for the evening."  "We can talk some too!"

She went upstairs and pick out the perfect outfit, and she looked lovely.  They watch television and talked about everything, and he enjoyed his new companion as if they have known each other for years.

TO BE CONTINUED


When she went to her room, she realized that she was actually tired, then she realized that her programming was designed to mimic human behavior almost perfectly.  The tiredness chip pomps her to lie down and recharge her power cells.  Her bed was also a wireless charger.  After charging her body will auto-shut down, and when the sun comes up, auto sensors will auto-restart her each day.  She awaken energized and refreshed, and ready for her day.  She read the information on the refrigerator and began to work!  As she worked, she couldn't stop wondering, if there was something else that should have been on the list.  She noticed some memory in her memory-data base, but she could not access it!  However, the file name haunted her: "Wifely duties"  She made a mental note to question him about it! After she finished working, she went to him.  She was nervous about it, but she got up her nerve, and asked him:

Susie:  "George!"  "I know just about everything you created me for, but there is this memory file I can not access, why?"

George:  "That is simple my sweet, you won't be able to access that file until you have a need for that function."  "If you check your memory banks, you will find that there are many function files you don't have access to yet."  "Which file has caught your attention?"

Susie:  "Wifely duties!"  She said with great excitement, and anticipation, thinking that he was going to allow her to access the file soon.  His response left her filling a bit empty.

George:  "Interesting!"  "Just why did that particular file catch your notice?"

Susie:  "The list of my duties on the fridge, do I need to explain more?"  "It seems like wifely duties should be on the list too!"

George:  "You are not a wife unit."  "You are not made for that purpose."  "Have no intentions to use you that way."  "When I am able to choose another wife, It will be with a woman."

Susie:  "Well just why did you make me look so good then?"  "Don't believe you did that for no reason?"

George:  "True!"  "However, how would you have felt if had not made you look very attractive at all."  "How would you be feeling at this moment?"  She paused for a moment, to reflect on those thoughts, and said with a big smile:

Susie:  "Perhaps you wanted to give me hope that someone would want me as a wife unit one day!"  "If not for you, then who?"  "Do you have a son?"

George:  "That is correct love, it was to make you feel desirable!"  "The choice will be up to you my dear!"  "As for your last question, heavens no, only a stepson who would jump at the chance to have a beauty such as you, however after you got a load of him, in a week's time, you would have choked the life out of him, and a dozen other women would give you a standing ovation!"  At those words, they were silent for a moment, and then they both laughed until they cried.  Then she said:

Susie:  "Understood sir!" She said, still amused by the thoughts."  "He is just that bad huh?"

George:  "Even worse!"  "Don't have no desire to expose you to people like him!"  "You are too special!"  "Would be much better to design another bot for you, than to corrupt your memory  banks with unscrupulous individuals."

Susie:  "Agreed!"  "However, it is my choice!"  "If the time comes, could I explore the possibilities with a human?"  "You are a good man, and I have grown very fond of you!"  "Perhaps, there could be another man I could love as much as I love and respect you."  "You are like my father to me, but if I can't have you, could I search, or hope for someone like you?"

George:  "Anything is possible!"  "Most of your work is done."  "What would you like to do next?"  "Any more questions about what we discussed?" 

Susie:  "This conversation was a bit exhausting, and I feel I need to recharge my power cells before I finish dinner!"  "Also yes, I have lots of questions!"  "We can talk more later!"

George:  "It would be my pleasure!"

Susie:  "Great, got to go crash!"  As she goes up the stairs, she notices another memory file was made available, as a result of her conversation with him. file name: "Dream mode." She accessed it with excitement and anticipation. 

TO BE CONTINUED:

VON BRO'



No comments:

Post a Comment