Friday, May 12, 2023

Last time on: Short Stories and Poems Presents! ANTI-WITCH-CRAFT ASSOCIATION ENFORCEMENT COMMISSION

 David: "Well, No Thanks! And God Bless You!"

Agent:  "Thank you, and God Bless you". "Thank you for being a client of  the ANTI-WITCH-CRAFT ASSOCIATION ENFORCEMENT COMMISSION, and have a nice day!"

After he got off the phone, he was so overjoyed he did not know what to do with himself, so he just sang praises to God, until he fell asleep.

TO BE CONTINUED

The next day, he had planned, in light of present events, to see a shrink in order to get his thoughts together!

Dr. Calmer:  "My name is Dr. John Clamer, and welcome to your first session with us"

David: "Thank you, sir!"  "Also, thanks for seeing me on such short notice."  "In view of recent events, I felt the need to get things together quickly!"

Dr. Calmer: "I saw the subject you wanted to talk to me about, and was a bit curious!"  "How much do you know about witchcraft and the supernatural?"

David:  "Not much doc, just what the Bible mentions about it."  "When I found out my wife and kids were witches, I was totally dumbfounded."  "I thought the Salem Witch hunters took care of all of that"  "Assumed the ones existing today, were quite harmless, really didn't know what they are messing with! "

Dr. Calmer: "Most of what you assumed is true, "but actually, it would be a mistake to assume that everyone that was burned as a witch during the Salem Witch-hunts, was really a witch, and most likely framed by real witches"

David:  "God is so very powerful!"  "Why does so much evil exist all around us, and in places where it should not be?"

Dr. Calmer:  "I have been an FBI agent for 50 years, and a Dr. of Psychology for longer, and still trying to figure that out?"  "My theory is that we can invite evil into our lives without knowing it."

David:  "What do you mean?"

Dr. Calmer:  "For instance, Do you cheat on your wife?"

David: "No, Never!?"  "What would that matter, and Why ask me that!?"

Dr. Calmer: "For now, let me ask the questions and just answer them truthfully?"

David:  "Okay, sorry Sir!"

Dr. Calmer:  "Good!"  "My next question is; have you ever been tempted to or thought about cheating on your wife?"

David: "Well, yes, but not sure I understand this line of questioning."

Dr. Calmer:  "In time you will understand!"  "One last question!"  "Have you ever fantasized about cheating on your wife?"

David:  "I think I'm starting to get the picture, and the answer is yes, with Jennifer Lopez, or Hallie Berry! or someone like that!"  "How many men have not?"  "Relevance?"

Dr. Calmer:  "Relevance!"  "Our hidden thoughts can betray us and compromise our safety"  "This is important when dealing with ones that like to dabble in the occult and witchcraft, binding ones with spells"  "My advice is to work on keeping your thoughts as pure as possible!"

David:  "Why is that, sir!?"

Dr. Calmer:  "Remember this!" "Whenever someone tries to put a spell on someone pure in heart, it will backfire, and whatever they are trying to do to someone else, it will happen to themselves!"

David:  "Really?"

Dr. Calmer: "It makes sense, and it is what some witches that I have had to question, seem to believe"

David:  "I will take your advice, sir!"  "Sounds reasonable to me too!"

Dr. Calmer:  "I believe our session is up, see you next time!"

Meanwhile back at the call center of the ANTI-WITCH-CRAFT ASSOCIATION ENFORCEMENT COMMISSION.


Agent 1:  "Thank you for being a client of ANTI-WITCH-CRAFT ASSOCIATION ENFORCEMENT COMMISSION. and have a nice day." As the customer hangs up, he turns to one of his co-workers and says:

Agent 1:  "This software is so cool"  "I like when we run the ITG for an unnatural occurring tornado, and at the end, a cartoon image of Superman flies onto the screen and turns the image of the tornado upside down, just like in the superman movie that had Richard Pryor in it1 and then it just goes away."

Agent 2:  "Fascinating, and I would like to progress to MI6 level, so I can learn how this software really works"

Agent 1:  "You mean like British intelligence, like James Bond?"

Agent 2:  "No, a much more special elite group of MI6, Syber-division With a Software development team!"  "A. I. technology!"

Agent 1:  "Wow!"

Suddenly, an atmospheric disturbance occurred in the room and two men appeared out of nowhere:

Agent 1: "Who are you and where did you just come from?"

Intruders:  "I'm Dr. Steven Strange, and this is the Socceror Supreme, and we have a few questions of our own!!"

TO BE CONTINUED:

VON BRO'



No comments:

Post a Comment