Thursday, May 25, 2023

Last time on: Short Stories and Poems Presents! A NEW FANTASY LOVE STORY. (Sub-title; Double-Trouble)

 Susie:  "Outstanding!"  "One question."  "What is the issue about the love of money?"

George:  "I will let the bible answer that." "When you finish your work, read this: Psalm 49th chapter"

Susie:  "Will do!"  "Going to work!"  As she worked, she recalled some of the music in her dream that he has composed himself, and was singing and humming as she worked!

TO BE CONTINUED:


Later:

Susie:  "Finished!"

George:  "Great dear!"  He said as he continues to work on his paperwork from the college.  She waits patiently as he works, anxious to talk to him.  Finally, he finishes:

George:  "Finished!"  "Take this and put this in the mailbox, and turn up the flag?" 

Susie:  "Right, don't get busy with anything else."  "We need to talk!?"

George:  "Of course dear!"  She hurries to the mailbox, and back:

George:  "You seem very anxious!"  "What is it!?"

Susie:  "It's my dream about your wife and all!"  "About the last aide, you hired!"  "Be honest!"  "Did your wife have real cause to be jealous?"

George:  "Yes, but she should have had more trust in me than that after all the years we have been together."  "Also all the other aides were just as close to me and I loved them too, but she never got jealous at all."  "She was advancing in age, and her mind was failing her, however, her kids saw it as a chance to get control, so they dubbed her my mistress to complicate the situation."

Susie:  "Complicated!?"  "How so!?"

George:  "Understand, the scene of this world is about to come to its end!"  "They thought they were being smart, however, they did not know that I sensed the devil was involved with the situation".  "Also, there were 2 things that they were not aware of."  "1. Even if I was attracted to her, I could never get involved with her even if I wanted to, because she told me that her immune system had been compromised, so I would never expose myself to that!"  "2. The reason I took it upon myself to help her more than I helped the other aides, is because, the way she looked, people, male, and female, were attracted to her, and all had bad motivations."  "I simply put, wanted to be different, and help her with no strings attached."  "Everyone in her life almost, before I met her, even her own father, has taken advantage of her."  "I wanted to make a difference in her life, and I did my best, despite the damage it caused to my marriage."

Susie:  "Wow!"  "About the devil?"  "That concept confuses me a bit!"  "How was this possible, I thought everything God made, was good!?"

George:  "Good question!"  "That is true, my child, however, Jehovah did not create robots."  "We all have free will to choose to follow God's ways, or to reject them, and choose our own way."  "Unfortunately, most of mankind has rejected God's way, even choosing not to even believe in him, in word and in deed!"

Susie:  "Your knowledge of the bible impresses me."  "I have read the whole book, but can not grasp many concepts until we talk!"

George:  "Believe me, It's like that with people too."  "So don't feel rained on?"

Susie:  "Really!?"

George:  "Yes"  "Reading and studying the bible, is virtually like talking and listening to God, face to face."  "In order to get the most benefit, one must learn to appreciate it that way!"

Susie: "That is the reason why you are always in your study every day, and when you finish, you start over at the beginning and do it again?"

George:  "Yes!"  "The devil never rests in trying to break us down, so why should we rest in building ourselves up, and others!"  "Even when ones are being mean to us, we can express our indignations, but it must be coupled with warnings that can lead them to salvation!"

Susie:  "Outstanding!"  "We can talk more later."  "Need to put the finishing touches on your supper!"

George:  "Okay dear!"  As she went back to her work, he returned to his study to work on the budget spreadsheet.  Suddenly there was a loud eerie sound on his lawn, and he rushed outside to see what it was.  To his surprise, he found himself looking into his own eyes.  The individual said to him:

T. E.(Timetravel Event) Suspect: "I found you!"  "My have we done well for ourselves in this universe!"

George:  "What do you mean, we, and just who do you think you are talking to?"

Suspect:  "Don't insult our intelligence, you know perfectly well who we are!"  "No doubt this is one of those goodie-two-shoes realities, judging by the fact you are living in Yupiesville, and in my reality I'm a fugitive, running from the police, and the FBI."  "That means here, I have some people to kill!"

George:  "Your words don't have no meaning to me, but perhaps you are lost, and I will be glad to help you with some directions!"  He said with his best poker face, trying to buy time while he uses his watch remote to a special suit in his garage.

Suspect:  "Again, you try to insult our intelligence!"  "You know perfectly well what I'm talking about."  "However, if you would be so kind, as to let me borrow your vehicle, and as for those directions, you can tell me where I can find them!"

George:  "Them!?"  "Them who?"

Suspect:  "Still stalling to buy time to stop me, aren't you?"  "My patients are wearing thin." "I did not think of killing myself in my universe, so why should I do so here?"  "Always liked me!"  "Just found it hard to tolerate unreasonable ones!"  "So please stop whatever it is you have been doing with that watch, and in addition to the keys to your car, give me the watch Einstein!" He said as he pulls out a gun.  George carefully launched his suit, as he complied with his requests. He dropped the keys on purpose as a diversion, and suddenly his suit emerges from the garage. As he jumps high into the air, the suit engulfs him and he remains hovering over the lawn and says:

George:  "Okay that will be quite enough!"  "It's time you go back to where you belong!"

Suspect:  "Impressive!"  "A very cool gadget!"  "After I kill you, I will be glad to take it off your hands!"

George:  "Bring it, chump!"

TO BE CONTINUED ON: "A Place in Time for a Kill!"

VON BRO'




No comments:

Post a Comment