Saturday, May 27, 2023

LAST TIME ON: Short Stories and Poems Presents! "A PLACE IN TIME F0R A KILL"(SUBTITLE; an new incursion continued)

Meanwhile: In Germany:

Notzi officer1:  Our Mission failed, this time, but after we successfully kidnap the doctor's assistant, we will try again, Hail Hitler! 

Notzi officers 2, 3, and 4:  "Hail Hitler!" They all yelled as they continued to follow the prison transport that was carrying him to maximum security.  Then they hung up their phones.

TO BE CONTINUED: 

As they follow the prison transport, they are looking for an opportunity to cut in front of them.  Suddenly A FBI car rides up and cuts them off, and the transport gets away.

Meanwhile, back at FBI Headquarters;  

Fed. Agent 1:  "Jesus Christ!"  "This is a mess, we have multiple T. Es. all over the place."  "Elite Agent squads are working around the clock."  "Let's execute plan intercept, quickly and safely, and mind your internet connections, monitor your cloaks!"  "I and a few other agents are going to chase down an unusual T. Es, and meet back at base at 08:00 hrs.!"

TO BE CONTINUED:

Last time on Short Stories and Poems Presents! A NEW  FANTASY LOVE STORY. (Sub-title; Double-Trouble) part2

 George:  "Okay that will be quite enough!"  "It's time you go back to where you belong!"

Suspect:  "Impressive!"  "A very cool gadget!"  "After I kill you, I will be glad to take it off your hands!"

George:  "Bring it, chump!"

TO BE CONTINUED ON: "A Place in Time for a Kill!"

Susie:  "George!"  "I heard a strange noise, and hah!, What is going on, and why are you in that suit!?"  "Why does that man look just like you!?"

George:  "There has been a strange time travel event, that has created an alternate reality, and that is where he is from."  "Stay back!"

Suspect:  "Oh no!?"  "My precious one, and don't move a muscle!"  He said as he pointed the gun at her.  "Give me that suit, or I will kill her, instead!"

George:  "I would not try that if I were you!"  "It will be very unwise!"

Susie:  "Heed my papa's warning, or that bullet will end up in your behind!"

Suspect:  "My, such a loyal sweetheart isn't she!?"  "Sorry, but I will not comply, I feel that will be a pretty neat trick!"  "Do it or she dies!"  He said not knowing what he is saying.

Susie:  "Trust me, it will be no trick!"  "You have been warned!"

Suspect:  "I have little patients for this!"  He said as he fires the gun.  She catches the bullet in her teeth, with lightning speed, runs to him and takes the bullet out of her mouth, gives him a blow, and shoves the bullet where the sun does not shine just before he loses courteousness.

Suspect:  "Oh!"  He said as he passes out.

George:  "Go job, Susie"  "You made your papa proud today!"  Moments later, the FBI arrives from a time gravity well, in pursuit of the suspect!

Fed. Agent!  "George, old man, it's good to see you again, and I'm so glad it was you that he was after because he was giving us quite a time!"  "I know what you are thinking, I told you so."  "We all believed you, but you know they were going ahead with the project with or without you!"

George:  "Yes I know!"  "Events like this are just the reason why I was against the project from the start!"

Fed. Agent 1:  "Cool suit you got there, gotta get one of those"

George:  "Got to work out some bugs, they will be available soon!"

Fed. Agent 1:  "Great!"  "Can you at least spare some time to help Dr. Mannis and his daughter with some programming issues"  "He would be glad to see you, and I know how much you like working with cutie-pies!"

George:  "You need to stop!"  "Don't try to con me!?"  "I know you 2 are dating, he has been grooming you to be his son-in-law for some time!"  "However, I will be more than glad to help!"

Fed. Agent 1:  "Thanks again for bagging this one!"  "We will take it from here!"  "We will take him back where he belongs, and once we get things wrapped up, all the alternate realities will vanish!" "It's the none cloaked, or unstable cloaked T. Es that are causing the alternate realities"

George:  "What I was afraid of!"

Fed. Agent 1: "Right Professor!"  "Gotta go. and I will tell Dr. Mannis and his daughter to expect you!"  "I think she likes you more than she likes me!"  "What do you think?"  

George:  "??..Haven't yall already planned a wedding, having cold feet?" "Will you stop being a player and get married?" 

Fed. Agent 1: "Right George, gotta go!"  They returned to work.  The agents work all night until all the T. Es. were reversed, and were on schedule for the 08:00 hrs Briefing.  Susie and George embrace for a moment and then go inside.

TO BE CONTINUED

VON BRO'


No comments:

Post a Comment