Friday, May 19, 2023

Short Stories and Poems Presents! A NEW FANTASY LOVE STORY. (SUBTITLE; A TRUE COMPANION!)

This is a story about a man that has gone through a bad marriage breakup but was not guilty of adultery, however, that is the story his evil stepchildren are sticking with, that he did, because they need to keep control of their mom's money, and they are going to prove it if they have to fake it!  So they cooked up a lot of lies so that he could not even visit her in the nursing home.   However, our story will not dwell on that much, but like Alfred Hitchcock, some issues might make a cameo appearance.  This story will focus on his recovery and re-establishing his love life.  However, being a brilliant inventor, and because he could not just up and marry someone else, even if his wife divorced him anyway, He would not be able to marry another, without committing adultery.  His religious beliefs would not allow him to do so.  Having such a creative mind, decided to create "A TRUE COMPANION", an A. I. bot of his own design.  One might be asking, how is that going to help?  Well, he only wanted a companion to help him through the lonely times, until he could legally find another mate, so sex was not part of the plan.  Meaning this bot would be different.  It would look and behave like a woman but not exactly anatomically correct.  In other words, she would not be able to perform that one particular wifely duty.  That spot had a state-of-the-art oscilloscope instead of the other thing all men know and love.  He simply needed a friend and a fishing companion, so he could become the best bass master in town.  At home, she had her own bedroom, and she cooked, cleaned, and did other household duties, but always knew that something was missing.  His name is Professor George Madman of the University of MIT and retired.  Partially based on a true story.  Names were changed to protect the innocent and the guilty!


George:  "At last, she is finished!."  "Also, she is some piece of work too!"  He took a deep breath as he activated her for the first time, and said: "Hear goes nothing!"  As power moved through her circuitry and components, she started to come to life, and as she opened her eyes and gazed at him, and gave him a beautiful smile, he said:  "Welcome to my world, my new friend!"

Susie:  "Happy birthday to me!"  "Is that correct?"  "All the time you were working on me, and programing me, I was conscious of what I was going to become and hoping I could please you well!"

George:  "You responded correctly."  "Don'd worry my friend, for you are my creation, and created from my heart, my brain-child."  "Absolutely no way you can disappoint me!"  "I have anticipated all possibilities, of which you will learn, as time passes"

Susue:  "Splendid!" She said as she sat up on the bed she was lying on.  "Oh! I'm not completely dressed!"  "Is there a reason why I'm not fully clothed?"

George:  "Yes, of course, I wish to check all your functions!"  "The rest of your clothing is on the bed beside you!"

Susie:  "Thank you!"  She said as she paused for a moment and said: "Turn your back now!"  "You have been peeking at me enough, and I won't have you watching me as I dress!"

George:  "Excellent!"  He said as he complied with her wishes. In a matter of moments, she was fully dressed and ready to get started with her existence.

Susie:  "Ready! ??"  "A'h I just realized, I'm not sure what to call you sir."  "I know your name is George, but you are like a father and a mother for you made me, but I am aware of your many titles."

George:  "George, would suffice!"

Susie:  "Great!"  "Well then, George, What shall I do first?"  "I'm ready to serve"

George:  "This being your first day alive, I wish for you to do as you please, and just celebrate being alive!"  "Tomorrow you just observe the instructions on the list on the fridge, then carry on from there!" "Come, and let me take you to meet some people?"

Susie:  "Okay!"  She responded as she took his arm and walked with him as if she has been doing it for years.  They walked all over the campus, meeting and greeting everyone until the professor was tired and ready to go home.  The ride home was quiet as she looked out the car window at everything that caught her eye, as excited as she could be. Finally, they arrive home.

George:  "This is our home!"

Susie:  "Wow! it's beautiful!"

George:  "We have two bedrooms, five guest rooms 3 full baths, and 1 half bath downstairs."  "Your bedroom is next to the bathroom in the upstairs hallway!"

Susie:  "Splendid!"  "I suppose there are more clothes in the closet for me to wear?"

George:  "Yes!"

Susie:  "I would like to pick out something that would be pleasing to you, for me to wear, any suggestions?"

George:  "No, my child!"  "Look through the wardrobe, and pick whatever you would like, for I trust your judgment!"  "Then come back down and sit with me in the living room."  "I would like to watch TV for a while before I retire for the evening."  "We can talk some too!"

She went upstairs and pick out the perfect outfit, and she looked lovely.  They watch television and talked about everything, and he enjoyed his new companion as if they have known each other for years.

TO BE CONTINUED

VON BRO'


No comments:

Post a Comment