Tuesday, May 16, 2023

LAST TIME ON: Short Stories and Poems Presents! "A PLACE IN TIME F0R A KILL"(SUBTITLE; an new incursion)

 Fed. Agent 1:  "Mission accomplished!"  Back at the lab!

Dr. Mannis:  "So sorry about my assistant."  "All his credentials checked out!"

Fed. Agent 1:  "Unfortunately, no one is going to wear a tee-shirt that says, I want to travel time and steal stuff, and kill people."

Dr. Mannis:  "He Seamed so stable, and gifted in his field."  "Since Nephewtism is allowed, I will hire my daughter to assist me!"

Fed. Agent 1:  "Sounds good to me Sir, for she was a good student at the academy and such a good looker!

Dr. Mannis:  "Might I add that she is still single Too!"

Fed. Agent 1:  "Very Subtle Doc!"

TO BE CONTINUED:

The feds are called to a special meeting in regard to the first-time travel event.  Apparently, once the Notzies got wind of the technology, they are constantly going to try to get their hands on more research, and another device or to reverse engineer the technology to a point until they resurrect Adolf Hitler and reintroduce the modern world to his tyranny! We reenter our story in the doctor's lab, with his beautiful daughter; Victoria, named after his late wife:

Dr. Mannis:  "Hello my precious child!"  "Let's get started perfecting our cloak!"  "It's very important to have a perfect cloak!"

Victoria: "Yes Papa!"  "I will use the matrix of the programs I worked with at the FBI during my externship!"  "They seem to have a very stable cloak!" "I'm certain we can perfect the cloak using their software development matrix!"

Dr. Mannis:  "Very good my sweet!"

They work well into the night until they were mentally exhausted.   Finally, the Dr. said: "Let's call it a night and order takeout and have it delivered!?"

Victoria:  "Yes Papa, that sounds great! Italian!?"

Dr. Mannis:  "Perfect!"

Fed. Agent 1:  "High everyone, hard at work!? I brought pizza!"  "Hungry!"

Victoria:  "Hi Sargent, and you're right on time!  "We were just getting ready to order Italian!"

Dr. Mannis:  "Perfect timing Sir." "Thanks for checking in on us!"

Victoria:  "I will get the drinks and paper plates, and set the table, I'm very hungry!"

Fed. Agent 1:  "It's good to see you again Victoria, and I missed seeing you every day!"  "Let me help you with those"

Victoria:  "Very good to see you again too Sargent!"

Fed. Agent 1: "Call me Haun if you like!?"

Victoria:  "Okay, Haun!"  "Also thanks, and let's eat."  She said as she gave him a kiss on the cheek!  then they went back to set the table and began to eat.

Meanwhile: In Germany:

Notzi officer1:  Our Mission failed, this time, but after we successfully kidnap the doctor's assistant, we will try again, Hail Hitler! 

Notzi officers 2, 3, and 4:  "Hail Hitler!" They all yelled as they continued to follow the prison transport that was carrying him to maximum security.

TO BE CONTINUED:

VON BRO'

No comments:

Post a Comment