Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Short Stories and Poems Presents! ANTI-WITCH-CRAFT ASSOCIATION ENFORCEMENT COMMISSION

 A Preacher is tired of losing members to the fascination with the occult tries to do something about it himself and finds himself over his head. even his wife and kids turned out to be witches! He was full of despair until he found this website.  www.awcaicwecarryoutthelawofmoses.gov . After he met them, things started to change!  Our story begins in his office as Bishop Willis visits him to discuss the goings on of his church, and why money is missing from the treasury.

Bishop Willis:  "David, my son, what is happening at this church?"  "You came highly recommended, graduated with honors in the top,  head of your class ".  "As Pastor of this church, you are responsible for all the goings on of your flock!"  "What do you have to say for yourself?"  Pastor David Armstrong was silent as tears welled up in his eyes and began to stream down his face.

David:  "Bishop!"  He said in tears and so distraught that no other words could be uttered!

Bishop Willis:  "Oh my son, what is it." "What has happened?"  "Is all the stories I have been told true?"  "Loss of members, money being stolen from the church, and your wife and your 3 daughters are involved in witchcraft?"`  He just shook his head as he continued to cry, and said:

David: "Yes!"

Bishop Willis:  "I'm afraid in light of these events, you are going to have to be removed as Pastor of this church, for you no longer meet the spiritual requirements of residing over his household in a fine way, and children under subjection! "  "I hope you understand?"

David: "I understand Sir!"

Bishop Willis:  "You are a fine young man my son, and when you came here, I had high hopes for you".  "Don't be discouraged for God does not let us be tried with what we can not bear"  "That which does not kill you, makes you stronger!"  "Please don't let this kill you!?"

David: "I will do my best sir!"  In his mind he started to resight the 23 Psalm:  Jehovah is my Shepherd.+

I will lack nothing.+

 In grassy pastures he makes me lie down;

He leads me to well-watered resting places.*+

 He refreshes me.*+

He leads me in the paths* of righteousness for the sake of his name.+

 Though I walk in the valley of deep shadow,+

I fear no harm,+

For you are with me;+

Your rod and your staff reassure me.*

 You prepare a table for me before my enemies.+

You refresh* my head with oil;+

My cup is well-filled.+

 Surely goodness and loyal love will pursue me all the days of my life,+

And I will dwell in the house of Jehovah for all my days.+

Later that day on the phone with his wife:

David:  "Listen you evil witch, you need to return the money!?"

Wife:  "No! , and you better not call the po po either, or I will cast a spell on you and even more terrible things will happen to you!"  "Ha!, Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!"  "Go bye preacher man!"  After she hung up he started searching the web until he found a site that caught his eye:www.awcaicwecarryoutthelawofmoses.gov.

The site offered help to those troubled by ones practicing witchcraft and voodoo and all kinds of sorceries. So he signed up.  The next day a tech team showed up to install some special upgrades to his home security and automation system and said, whenever there is a problem, just call our 1-800 number and our agents will do the rest!  Moments later, he heard a noise outside and he looked out the window and got a big surprise!  He quickly dialed the 1800 number and said:

David:  "Hello, There is a tornado coming towards my house and it does not look normal."  "An image of my wife's face is at the top of it!"  "What the hell?"

Agent:  "I will be so glad to help you with that sir, and in view of your emergency, I will expedite the troubleshooting!"  "David Armstrong, correct, and a new customer?"

David: "Yes!"

Agent:  "Thank you,  and running an ITG to troubleshoot your issue"   "Okay sir on my computer screen it says your issue is being resolved!  can you confirm that sir?"

David:  "Why, yes it just turned itself upside down and vanished!" "How did you do that?" 

Agent:  "Sorry sir, this is a government agency and that is classified." "Is there anything else I can help you with"

David: "Well, No Thanks! And God Bless You!"

Agent:  "Thank you, and God Bless you". "Thank you for being a client of  the ANTI-WITCH-CRAFT ASSOCIATION ENFORCEMENT COMMISSION, and have a nice day!"

After he got off the phone, he was so overjoyed he did not know what to do with himself, so he just sang praises to God, until he fell asleep.

TO BE CONTINUED

VON BRO'



No comments:

Post a Comment